Want to recreate this delicious breakfast treat? Here's how:
- Sprinkle granola and currants on the bottom of a glass. The granola mix in the photo comes from the bulk bins at People's Food Co-op.
- Add 1/2 a single serve cup of your favorite yogurt. I used Wallaby Organic in lemon flavor.
- Add more granola and top with the rest of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle a little more granola on top and add sliced fresh berries.
- Serve with a slice of artisan-style toast and Irish butter. I like using Kerrygold Irish Butter (salted), spread on freshly baked or toasted soda bread.